1. How did you show amusement and variety in your piece? Explain your choice of subject matter and how you created a unified piece of art. I showed amusement because it glows in the dark and he's a vampire!
2. Describe your experience with using mixed media. What mixed media did you use for your piece? I used didn't types of paint and paper and his actual dog tag and stickers .
3. What role did our lessons on visual journaling play in the success of your piece? Explain. It taught me to become a better painter and have a lot of cool ideas
4. Discuss any challenges you experienced and how you overcame obstacles. PAinting the dog was the hardest because i wanted to show a lot of detail and value !
1. Explain how you developed your ideas for "Sticky Situation". I was thinking of doing lip gloss and then I thought of honey!
2. Were you able to think outside the box when you were thinking about ideas? Yes that's why I used different colors to paint the honey and the honey jars .
3. You were to incorporate repetition, rhytnm or pattern. How did you accomplish this? I used the same size , and color of honey bees.
4. Describe your choice of media (acrylic, watercolor) and your challenges and successes while using it. I had to mix a lot of colors to get what I wanted . And it wouldn't cover every good i tried to do one color .
5. How important were the mini lessons to the success of your final product? They were really good helped me a lot !