Monday, December 9, 2013

Sticky situation

1. Explain how you developed your ideas for "Sticky Situation". I was thinking of doing lip gloss and then I thought of honey! 

2. Were you able to think outside the box when you were thinking about ideas? Yes that's why I used different colors to paint the honey and the honey jars .

3. You were to incorporate repetition, rhytnm or pattern. How did you accomplish this? I used the same size , and color of honey bees.

4. Describe your choice of media (acrylic, watercolor) and your challenges and successes while using it. I had to mix a lot of colors to get what I wanted . And it wouldn't cover every good i tried to do one color .

5. How important were the mini lessons to the success of your final product? They were really good helped me a lot ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment